Red Light Cameras are a disease in Texas that needs to be stopped. Nationalization of Law Enforcement using Red light Camera Corporations as a mask are spreading like wildfire in Texas. Violations of our Constitional rights, Breaking of Federal laws, Violations of State business laws, unethical and immoral engineering practices are common in Texas today. Here is a list of Violations Texas Representatives, Senators, the Texas Attorney General, and the Texas Governor are allowing to take place with little regard to the voters rights in our state. They have allowed mayors and city counsels to over rule the Supreme Court of the United States, and the Supreme Court of Texas.
1. Texas Constitution bill of rights Sec. 15. RIGHT OF TRIAL BY JURY. The right of trial by jury shall remain inviolate. Texas City Counsels have overuled this law with wording in ordinances Defacing the United States Constitution and the Texas Constitution and declaring thier right to self govern without accountability in regards to Constitutional rights.
2. Texas Constitution Bill of Rights Sec. 28 SUSPENSION OF LAWS. No power of suspending laws in this State shall be exercised except by the Legislature. Texas City Counsels install a disclaimer in thier ordinances to make this law null and void.
3. U.S. Constitution 4th amendment rights – Search and arrest should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it. In 2003 Texas Legislators voted to overule this law and allow unqualified private citizens and corporations to enforce law in the State of Texas. Warnings from the White House Staff, and R-Dick Armey concerning abuses in other countries by the same international corporations we are using in Texas were ingnored!
4. U.S. Constitution 5th amendment rights – no person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be witness against himself. Courts in Texas are trained by corporations to decieve people into testifying against themselves for Corporate and Private monetary gain.
5. US Constitution 6th amendment rights- The defense must have an opportunity to “confront” and cross examine witnesses. In Sept 2009 the Supreme Court of the United States upheld this right, but Cities in Texas are allowed to ignore it by the justification of rights to self govern themselves.
6. US Constitutional 14th amendment rights – The Court has ruled that in certain circumstances, the Due Process Clause requires a judge to recuse himself on account of concern of there being a conflict of interest. This law was overturned by Texas State legislators in 2003 by a unexplained rider on a trucking bill that was suppose to allow cities to change a moving violation to an ordinance violation to help the trucking industry by lowering insurance costs. To date Not one single moving violation anywhere in the State of Texas has been changed to a ordinance violation, but it has allowed the formation of Red Light Camera Corporations and Texas Cities to form business associations in the State of Texas taking away our independance and sovereignty.
7. Texas Courts Find Guilt By Omission and shift the burden of proof to the accused. Guilty untill proven innocent is the new status quo in Texas.
8. Promoting private corporations to defy the Texas Fair Debt Collection Practices Act § 392.304. By supplying FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING REPRESENTATIONS and STATISTICS. This law is being ignored by corporations the State of Texas has allowed to sign contracts with the cities to enforce laws in our State for Corporate, Private, and Government monetary gain.
9. The State of Texas and City Counsels are promoting Privitization of our police force to corporations and exporting Texas law enforcement jobs to other Regions such as Ohio, Arizona, and Australia in tough economic times.Texas Legislators and city counsels have declined to preserve the balance between the rights of individuals and the need for effective law enforcement by keeping the enforcement of our laws in the hands of our trained law enforcement officers 0f Texas.
10. Promoting threats of false debt disclosure to credit reporting agencies through Red light camera program associations. Texas Legislators are allowing private corporations to destroy voters credit for non compliance of constitutional rights violations. People who refuse to give up thier US and Texas Constitutional rights will be punished.
11. Promoting threats of Illegal seizure of vehicles through associations with Red light camera companies and using the Texas Department of Transportation as a pawn in a clearly illegal extortion scheme. Non compliance of giving up constitutional rights will result in illegal vehicle and property seizure in 2010.
12. Violation of Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law= Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242
This statute makes it a crime for any person acting under color of law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to willfully deprive or cause to be deprived from any person those rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution and laws of the U.S. Texas Legislators allow cities utilizing private corporations under the disguise of self governance violate this law.
13. Violation of Conspiracy against rights- Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241
This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States. Corporations, State Government, and Cities who engaged in collective business activity concerning Red Light Cameras in Texas. Violate this law.
14. Falsification of Engineering studies, Violating Federal Highway Administration Regulations, Deceptive Texas DOT Standards and Statistics, and Engineering Malpractice are being utilized daily in the State of Texas by corporations to extort money from the general populations. Texas legislators allow this behavior to continue to make money for Texas Cities and the State of Texas.